Parlons d’Art – Private guided tours in Paris
" Let's talk about Art "
I’ve heard this so many times and that’s maybe what you feel too.
I am a freelance tour guide and I will help you to observe and understand artworks in museums.
After your private tour of the Louvre, you won’t see art the way you did before !
My tours are for everybody, even if you don’t know art history at all.
My wish is to enable you enjoy the museum in a relaxed tour 🙂
A private tour of the Louvre museum, just for you ♥
Whether you are a couple, a family, or a group of friends…
We will be only together, just you and me.
You can ask me all your questions !
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
- Fill in a booking request form :
- Tell me your preferred tour date and what you would like to see
- I will confirm you my avaibility
- After receiving an advance payment, i will reserve the date
- Let’s enjoy art together !
OK, BUT HOW MUCH DOES IT COST ?
- Each request is unique, and the price will depend on the duration of the tour, the number of participants etc.
The tour costs from 250€ (2 hours).
It doesn’t include museum tickets and possible museum reservation fees.
I'm your tour guide in the Louvre. Nice to meet you !
My name is Mylène Lambert. I graduated from a school called “École du Louvre“. Yes ! there is a school directly inside the Louvre Museum. It’s a high standard school of history of art.
I also studied in the University, to get my tour guide license.
And now I’ve work as a professional tour guide since 2012.